jueves, 5 de abril de 2018

anecdote

As a part of the project "your shoes my shoes", the teacher told us to write an anecdote and show how we felt.

A few years ago I travelled to Santiago de chile, fifteen days . In those fifteen days I lived in an apartment that had a very big and long table. In adition, the table had a very big edge. One day I was running very fast in front of the table and I fell down and I crushed into the table's edge. I started crying because I had a pain in my forehead.

Then my family and I had to go to a doctor, that said that I was crying because my forehead was very hurt. My mum and my dad were very scared because I was in very bad conditions and we were in another country. The next few days I was better. However, I still had a very big pain in my forehead.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario